What's In Mitt's Tax Returns? DId He Pay Little, or Nothing?
It is becoming ever clearer that Romney will not release his tax returns because they would end his presidential bid. Why? I don't think he paid no taxes at all, but I do believe he did everything possible to lower his tax rate well below ten percent of his income.
If his returns would become public they would show that he has no interest at all in funding the government of these united states himself. He is a taker, not a giver.
And his refusal to show his returns in the face of even a storm of conservative criticism makes it clear that they would defeat him completely in the general election. Here's the thing, they will probably defeat him anyway, now that Harry Reid has essentially called him out on it.
We know about the undernews. Here it is now: Romney paid no taxes for most of the last ten years.
Is that true? Probably, almost certainly not. But his refusal to prove that it isn't true means that the news in those returns is just as bad as what was in Ryan's divorce degree that wrecked his senate run against Barack Obama. You know, Obama has the edge in the most important category of all: dumb luck.
And Romney, smart and good looking, is eating himself alive. IT IS TRUE! If he were as smart as Obama he would have released his returns a couple of years ago and they would've blown over by now. But he has covered it all up. What a doofus!
I know I mentioned Eddie Haskell before, but it fits so well. The man is Eddie Haskell. OMG.
I am grateful every day for the Lady's mercy. And for Her love.
Labels: income taxes, Mitt Romney, paid no taxes, Romney's tax returns


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home